Culinary and F&B Internships in the USA
Become a J-1 Intern or Trainee in the USA and enjoy building the foundation of your international career. Begin your professional and cross-cultural journey of meaningful insights and understanding of American business practices, culture, and society. We look forward to assisting you with your international career goals!
Eligibility Requirements for J-1 Trainees
In order to qualify for this particular designation of the J-1 visa you must be:
A foreign national who has either a degree or professional certificate from a foreign post-secondary academic institution and at least one year of prior related work experience in Hospitality, Tourism or Events This experience must have been acquired outside of the United States.
Five years of work experience in the Hospitality field acquired outside the United States.
All participants must posess sufficient proficiency in English to participate on the program.
Our teams look forward to welcoming you to the USA on the J-1 Trainee or J-1 Intern Visa! We want to ensure that your proposed internship or training program satisfies both your and your host organization’s expectations of success.
Our Teams look forward to helping you throughout your J-1 Internship or Training Program, from successful start to successful finish.
J-1 Trainee or Internship Sponsorship Includes:
- DS-2019 Form required to apply for your J-1 Trainee or Intern Visa.
- Webcam interview with your own assigned program coordinator.
- Preparation for your J-1 Visa interview at the US Embassy.
- Useful program information and orientation for you and your Host Organization.
- Assisting your Host Organization/sponsoring organization to develop a qualified training plan (DS-7002) fulfilling U.S. Department of State regulations.
- Coordination of contracts between you and your U.S. Host Organization.
- Coordination of your health insurance.
- Correspondence, monitoring, and program evaluation throughout your training or internship program.
- Advice and support anytime.
- 24-hour emergency phone number.
- Airport pickups and Housing arrangements.